NC Listen Needs Your Help!
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead
There are many ways to get involved with NC Listen and help the immigration reform cause:
- Contact us and join NC LISTEN. Get involved in immigration reform.
- Join NC Listen on Facebook and Twitter to help us spread the word about immigration reform and stay up to date!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed to make sure you are receiving the latest blogs and information.
- Be an activist or offer to help in a small way, but commit to help. We’ll show you how and what to do.
- Be part of our Action Alert Team (we have a primary email list for those who want to be very active, and a secondary email list for those who can help occasionally).
- Require ALL employers per state law to use the federal government’s E-Verify System to verify worker eligibility. Further, we should not be providing any state government services beyond emergency health care to illegals (other than required by federal law).
- Contact your US Senators, your US House – Representative, and the President and insist they stop illegal immigration and control our borders. Tell them no more amnesties for illegal immigrants. Require all employers to use the federal government’s E-Verify System to verify worker eligibility for new and existing employees. Ask them to lower legal immigration to a more sensible number (see Mission Statement ).
- Tell your friends and associates about the problem of out-of-control immigration and ask them to speak up and get involved.
- Be informed. Visit our resources section and the websites of FAIR and CIS and NumbersUSA to better understand the issue of immigration from a national perspective.