NC Listen Needs Your Help!
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” Margaret Mead
There are many ways to get involved with NC Listen and help the immigration reform cause:
- Contact us and join NC LISTEN. Get involved in immigration reform.
- Join NC Listen on Facebook and Twitter to help us spread the word about immigration reform and stay up to date!
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed to make sure you are receiving the latest blogs and information.
- Be an activist or offer to help in a small way, but commit to help. We’ll show you how and what to do.
- Be part of our Action Alert Team (we have a primary email list for those who want to be very active, and a secondary email list for those who can help occasionally).
- Tell the Governor, NC House, and NC Senate members to require ALL employers to use the federal government’s E-Verify System to verify worker eligibility. Further, we should not be providing any state government services beyond emergency health care to illegals (other than required by federal law).
- Contact your US Senators, your US House – Representative, and the President and insist they stop illegal immigration and control our borders. Tell them no more amnesties for illegal immigrants. Require all employers to use the federal government’s E-Verify System to verify worker eligibility for new and existing employees. Ask them to lower legal immigration to a more sensible number (see Mission Statement ).
- Tell your friends and associates about the problem of out-of-control immigration and ask them to speak up and get involved.
- Be informed. Visit all of NC LISTEN’s tabs and pages on this website and also go to our resources section and the websites of FAIR and CIS and NumbersUSA to better understand the issue of immigration from a national perspective.